18 September 2013

Ask Emma: Single Male Swinger, New to Montreal?

Have a burning question you've always wanted to ask a sex blogger (a.k.a. a hot, horny woman or a sister in arms)? Go for it. I'll answer it in a dedicated entry. You can state your query in the comments' section of any post. 

Can't wait to hear from you! 

 Emma xox 


* * * 

Reader Question

Hey Emma! Great blog! One of the first "hidden VHS's" that I found growing up was an "Emmanuelle" movie, though I didn't live in a sex-positive enough household to find out if I was conceived to it or not, lol.

Anyway, I was just looking around the internet for info on swinging in Montreal and found my way here. I'm new here, just moved from BC, and am very interested in the scene - one that I had dabbled in slightly in Vancouver, but the partner I had these experiences with stayed behind. So, I'm one of those single guys looking to partake once again.

I'm curious about trying L'Orage on a Thursday and was wondering if you had been and how it was on that couples/singles-friendly night.

Instead of just diving in to a club, I was also wondering if there was maybe a more casual way to meet some people who are interested in the lifestyle?

Thanks for any feedback.

-Chris



Emma Answers

Hey Chris,

Thanks for writing in, and welcome to Montreal!


Weeknights at L'Orage 

Now, in answer to your questions: It's been ages since PC and I visited L'Orage on a weeknight, but my post "Jailed and Nailed" will give you an idea of what can happen on a slow couples' and singles' night.

If you do go, you may want to familiarize yourself with the club's etiquette for single men. You can ask JeePee, the owner, for pointers, but the bottom line is this: You are trying to score with a couple. In other words, you need to get the green light from her and from him.

(I'm assuming that you are a straight single man; male bisexuality is generally taboo at L'Orage, but it is practiced at Sauna 3333.)

To make a good first impression (I judge a potential male sexual partner in a matter of seconds -- with women, it takes longer), keep the following in mind:

  • Dress to impress her: Clean jeans,  a collared shirt, and a freshly showered smell always go over well. 
  • Stay sober: Getting drunk at the bar is usually a sign of someone who is not comfortable in a sex club and needs liquid courage to get freaky. This is a HUGE TURN-OFF. 
  • Wait to be invited: If a couple starts fucking on one of the mattresses, feel free to watch and even masturbate -- at a respectful distance. Wait to be invited before sitting on the mattress or touching the woman in question. 
  • Respect boundaries: If the woman only wants to suck your cock and let you play with her cunt, be happy! Alternately, if the couple is looking for a second man to get their double-penetration freak on but you are not cool with that, politely decline their offer. 

If you want more details about the club itself and upcoming events, sign up for their newsletter


Lifestyle Networking

If you want to meet lifestylers in this city, you'll need to network online. The scene has gone underground as of this year, with the closure of several high-profile venues. You can try:

  • JALF (Jouer avec le fantasme)

Do you speak French? The Anglo swinger community is quite small in Montreal, so knowing how to get by in French would considerably increase your odds of finding like-minded players. Trust me on this one: It's actually worth taking a French class to improve your sex life!



Anyhow, let me know how things work out, Chris!


Emma xoxo



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

another handy resource is www.montrealamateur.ca

They have lots of couples there looking to hook up, although may be harder for a single guy (you need to speak some french at least though. Not much english spoken there).

Emmanuel...you haven't really talked much about Sauna3333 in the past. Time to fill in some more info if you have been there recently. I was there once a long time ago and it wasn't very friendly for single guys. There was a private room that all the couples went into. The guys were left in a large room on their own and as you say, some were taking care of each other. from time time, a couple would come in for a gang bang or to look for a single guy to join in in a private room.

Chris said...

Wow, thanks for posting! I jumped the gun when I wrote my comment to you, and have since been going back through your posts and comments. Such great advice and ideas (and and saucy stories) I'm finding! But thank you again for posting my query. I'd love to hear from some of your readers.

Emmanuelle Undine said...

@anoynymous:

Thanks for the link + the review of Sauna 3333. To tell you the truth, I have not been in years. I don't like the place, and neither does PC. We were one of those couples who hid in the couples' only room because the unblinking, stalking single men creeped us out! It seems from your description that things haven't changed much.

Chris:
Glad to hear that you are getting something out of the blog, lol. Never feel bad for asking a question!

Happy reading, hunting, and fucking to both of you!

E. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma,

I was really happy to find your blog and your posts on the swinging scene in Montreal. It was also see the post from Chris. My wife and I have been fantasizing about playing with multiple partners for a long time. In particular we are looking for single men to play...I really love it when my wife is pleasured...but we live in the states and for a variety of reasons finding a local partner(s) isn't an option.

We are planning a trip to Montreal for my birthday and are hoping to go to Club L'Orage. We're both a little nervous about our first experience being in the club scene. The open floor plan and public aspect you talk about is actual appealing to both of us but it leaves us a little nervous too. We're both attractive and fairly fit but after kids and desk jobs no amount of exercise has us looking our "perfect" 20 year old selves anymore. Is the scene there uptight about appearances? Do you need to be model pretty to play or can more pedestrian body types join the fun?

Thanks in advance and for sharing your experiences!

Emmanuelle Undine said...

Hi American-couple-who-wanna-play-with-single-men!

Thanks for writing in! I will answer your question in a dedicated post. Stay tuned! It should go live by Monday!

xoxo Emma



justchris said...

@Anonymous (1)
Thanks for the suggestion. I signed up at montrealamateur.ca but yeah, it's a tough go deciphering what I'm reading. Yeah, I can barely understand French at the moment.

@Emma
I also signed up at JALF.com - I like the feel of it more than Adult Friend Finder (which I briefly experimented with years ago). I'm having a lot of "success" with men so far on JALF, but there's some potential I think..! Also, thanks for the tips on attending "Single Dude's night" at L'Orage (and your titillating read "Jailed and Nailed"). I expect I'll feel rather humbled/grateful if I get the green light from a couple to join in. I'd just go to have fun anyway, keeping expectations to a minimum.

And hey "American-couple-who-wanna-play-with-single-men!" - when's your birthday? ;)

Emmanuelle Undine said...

@Chris:

I know what you mean about AFF. I'm not a big fan, especially when you can "rate" your experience with people. WTF? Who does that?!? I'm not a pro offering a service, and determining what constitutes a good lay is highly subjective.

Good luck in your adventures + keep me posted on how things go!
Cheers,

Emma xoxo