15 June 2013

Kinky Hippie Kitty Crush

I can't fall asleep with you so close to me....
(via Lesbian Lust)
Dearest Dani


I hunger for you.

Je veux te baiser.

Te quiero mucho, chica.

Morena gostosa, eu quero morder sua bunda.

Θέλω να γλείφω σας πάνω από όλα.

Voglio mangiare la tua fica.


* * *

Lately I've tried to muster my own words to express the what and how of me and you.... I've tried to write about our first time at the Céleste, and our second time at Sean's...  but I get so horny all I can come up with are the one-liners above.

As you read this, know that the text and images below I pilfered not only for your pleasure, but also to show you how I feel... when I feel you.   

First, a poem.

i like my body when it is with your body.
It is so quite new a thing. 
Muscles better and nerves more. 
i like your body. i like what it does, 
i like its hows. i like to feel the spine 
of your body and its bones, and the trembling 
-firm-smooth ness and which i will 
again and again and again 
kiss, i like kissing this and that of you, 
i like, slowly stroking the, shocking fuzz 
of your electric fur, and what-is-it comes
over parting flesh .... And eyes big love-crumbs, 

 and possibly i like the thrill 


of under me you so quite new


-e. e. cummings



via Lesbian and Skate 



via Lesbian and Skate



via Sex Tape 



via Lesbian and Skate



via Lesbian Lust


P.S.  I recently had a dream in which we were planting a garden together -- you know, in one of those inner-city, communal plots. There was a café co-op nearby with all sorts of home-baked treats, and lost of other friendly hobby gardeners talking shop too. It was fun! In a strange way, it wasn't just about you and me, but about being part of a community....  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well then... infatuation reigns this week. be careful... slippery slopes lie ahead.

Northcouple

Emmanuelle Undine said...

Hi Northcouple,

Hum.... do tell! It seems that there is a story behind that comment....

E. xox